Re: PROPOSAL: Release Manager Rotation

On Wed, 2009-07-22 at 17:56 +0100, Graham Binns wrote:

> >> Another option is the way I learned:  Be the deputy RM for a few
> >> cycles.  Under the watchful eye of the RM, act as if you are the RM
> >> (akin to the co-pilot flying the plane under the eye of the Captain).
> >> The benefit to the RM is that there is an extra pair of eyes and
> >> someone to partner with. The benefit of the deputy role is learning
> >> experience.

I really want more people playing RM, and using launchpad to do it. If
we can make series and milestones work for us, they will work for other
project:

https://edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-registry/+milestone/2.2.7
https://edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-project/+milestone/2.2.7

We are very close to having a burndown chart on the milestone page. Try
sorting the columns. If you has some date information, you would be able
to see if work is stalled. It is also clear from the project milestone
that there are a lot of bugs and specs that need better planning. Surely
we all now that all the bugs and specs that are not completed by Friday
and not RCable need to be retriaged and planned.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/