Allowing non-Ubuntu distros to create series and milestones

Hi Julian, rocket scientists.

I want to give the non-ubuntu distros such as Baltix and Guadalinex the
power to create and edit their own series and milestones. This will give
distros some parity with projects. I think we can do this because they
do not use Translations or Soyuz.

I see that Guadalinex has a series, and there are two ancient series for
Baltix. So I know we have done it for them in the past, and they do not
cause problems for Soyuz. Am I wrong. Do I need to put some guards in
place to ensure that soyuz continues to work? (If you say Architectures,
I will be happy to give the object to Soyuz.)

Translations is not an issue since the setup is manual. I just need to
ensure that the translations tab is disabled for them...I am surprised
we do not already do that.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/