Re: script doesnt test for some dirs

On Jul 30, 2009, at 3:57 AM, Max Bowsher wrote:

But do make sure to discuss any plans before you write a patch -
personally I think it's more effective to use the scrollback or logging
facilities of your terminal or GNU screen than to put custom logging
code in individual shellscripts.

You know what would be awesome? If the rf-* scripts were rewritten in Python <wink wink nudge nudge>. It's been on my list for ages, but I haven't gotten around to it. I think it would be a fairly straightforward and great contribution from the community, and I'd be happy to review the code.

-Barry