Re: UI 3.0 conversion primer

On Aug 3, 2009, at 1:21 PM, Curtis Hovey wrote:

I have started a page the details the kinds of changes we need to make
to templates to convert Launchpad to the 3.0 UI [1].

https://dev.launchpad.net/VersionThreeDotO/UI/Conversion

[1] Moin sucks. I grew tired to trying to make a simple text document
work with Moin. The creole also required too much work and I do not
think rst is supported as it claims. Making this page moin- compatible is not a high priority for me, if it is your priority, then you can rewrite
all the structures.

I opened a ticket to get docutils installed, which is what's required to support reStructuredText. AFAIK, that ticket is still open.

-Barry