RFC: Launchpad package navigation redesign

Howdy Launchpadders!

I'm sure you've seen some of the other RFCs going out asking for feedback on
some new 3.0 page designs, and this email is also one of those.

The page here:

https://dev.launchpad.net/SoyuzPackageUI

lists the results of a sprint that the Soyuz team, together with our design
guru Martin Albisetti, had earlier this year.  The main aim is to reduce the
number of pages required to get information about packages in Launchpad, and
as you can see in that wiki page we want to obsolete some existing pages.

To do this required some large changes in the distribution source package page
(e.g. https://edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/alsa-utils) and the
distribution source package release page (e.g.
https://edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/alsa-utils/1.0.20-2ubuntu1)

The wiki page here shows the current mock-ups of the general direction we want
these pages to head in:

https://dev.launchpad.net/VersionThreeDotO/Soyuz/NavigationRedesignUI

I would like to ask for your feedback on these mock-ups, in particular:

 * Is there any information taken away that you want to see?
 * Is there any information that could be added?
 * Are there any use cases not covered by these new pages?

Thanks very much!

Follow ups