Storm patches

Hi Stuart and Salgado (and anyone else with input). We're trying to get a list of what needs to go into Storm for us to be able to use an official release.

I see https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~stub/storm/launchpad and https://code.edge.launchpad.net/ ~salgado/storm/lp-devel...what are we using?

(I know Salgado and I are supposed to come up with some guidelines for how to do this; I'm hoping to wrap some other things up first, but I'll get to this soon. I see this is somewhat urgent.)

For that branch, it looks like you are cherry-picking fixes from the storm tree.

(1) Do we have any patches that are not part of the Storm trunk? If so, can they be merged?

(2) Am I right that we would prefer a Storm branch that only had bugfixes, not new features or changes that required Launchpad changes (a hypothetical 0.14.1)? If so, how important is that, as opposed to the Storm team releasing a 0.15 early?

Thank you

Gary

Follow ups