Re: RFC: Launchpad package navigation redesign

On Tuesday 04 August 2009 21:30:07 Curtis Hovey wrote:
> > https://dev.launchpad.net/VersionThreeDotO/Soyuz/NavigationRedesignUI
> >
> > I would like to ask for your feedback on these mock-ups, in particular:
> >
> >  * Is there any information taken away that you want to see?
> >  * Is there any information that could be added?
> >  * Are there any use cases not covered by these new pages?
>
> I am not certain that the publication history is correct for the side
> portlets. If it is it certainly opens the door for a lot of content that
> was mandated to be moved inline.
>
> This looks like information rather than something in the class of:
> download, involvement, event.
>
> Is publishing event like? Is the portlet showing the latest 10 events?

It will actually be a fairly small list, and I equated them to "event" since
it shows the package's publication in each distroseries that it appears in.
So in reality, it will be 4-5 events at most.

Also, each publication event has the expander which would open up to show
"sub-events" for that publication, where it was copied, superseded and deleted
etc.

> Can I see all the events on another page?

Yes, it's linked off the DSP page.