Re: Storm patches

У сре, 05. 08 2009. у 18:13 +0700, Stuart Bishop пише:

> We already are running 0.15 pretty much.

Aren't we some 40 revisions behind, actually?

> I want us to stick with Storm trunk, or else when we need to extend it
> or provide bug fixes we will be forking. We should be doing Storm work
> upstream rather than locally and backporting later (which is unlikely
> to ever happen). Storm isn't a big enough project to support multiple
> lines of development.

I'd like that too.  But first of all, before we are using Storm trunk,
I'd like us to have some time to stabilize on what we have in 2.2.7, and
then after 3.0 is out, move to Storm trunk, and keep working with that
(i.e. upgrade to the latest trunk whenever we start a new milestone,
thus giving us a month to test changes out).

0.14 upgrade was just too close for me to want another 40 revisions of
possible breakages.

Cheers,
Danilo