Re: Review Meeting 2009-08-05

On Aug 6, 2009, at 10:33 AM, Brad Crittenden wrote:

* Rockstar lauded the work of Leonard and declared him graduated as a full-fledged Launchpad Reviewer, earning all of the rights and responsibilities of the title, namely not having to bother Rockstar to mentor his work. Congratulations Leonard. * We noted that with Leonard's graduation '''all''' Launchpad developers are now reviewers! MWH pointed out that's a clear indication we need to do some more hiring. Congratulations everyone.

Congratulations Leonard, and wow, am I happy to see we've achieved this level!

-Barry