Re: [Launchpad-users] RFC: Launchpad package navigation redesign

On Fri, 2009-08-07 at 17:00 +0100, Julian Edwards wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback guys.
>
> [snip]
> >   * (cjwatson) The dspr_mockup.png file says that 'Table entries link
> > to build pages'. However, every build for a given (arch,
> > sourcepackage) will be the same.
>
> Right, that's an issue.
>
> How about the headings link to the builds instead, and we put the ticks and
> crosses next to the headings?  The table can then contain a check mark where a
> package is built for each arch.

That's similarto what I initially suggested when I saw the mockups
earlier this year. I gave a lovely GIMPed up example here (the brown
squares are package icons are links):
https://dev.launchpad.net/SoyuzPackageUI?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=package_release_details_wgrant.jpg

--
William Grant