want to create a Launchpad like answering system

Hello ,
I want to create a answering system like launchpad.

an important thing is i want to add a few extra feature into it . like in
launchpad it is compulsory to resister before asking any question, i want to
make it optional. and i want to make a team who can answer the questions and
there is a moderation team to add people in.

I am not a very much expert on this type of tasks. I need your help to
complete it . if anyone can describe the steps it will be very helpful for
me.

thanks

--

Nasir Khan Saikat