Re: want to create a Launchpad like answering system

Nasir Khan Saikat <nasir8891@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I want to create a answering system like launchpad.
>
> an important thing is i want to add a few extra feature into it . like
> in launchpad it is compulsory to resister before asking any question,
> i want to make it optional. and i want to make a team who can answer
> the questions and there is a moderation team to add people in.
>
> I am not a very much expert on this type of tasks. I need your help to
> complete it . if anyone can describe the steps it will be very helpful
> for me.

Hi, Nasir.  This mailing list is for improving Launchpad itself.  So if
your plans are about modifying Launchpad (with the goal of getting the
modifications permanently into Launchpad eventually), then this is an
appropriate place for discussion.  But if your plans are about building
a new system, then this isn't the right place.

>From what you wrote, my impression is that you want to create a new
system.  Is that right?  If so, we wish you luck, but this isn't the
right forum for getting help.

Best,
-Karl Fogel