Re: make not working in devel

On Aug 12, 2009, at 11:01 AM, Gary Poster wrote:

Barry and Curtis also reported this problem. We started diagnosing it, but didn't discover any obvious sources of the problem for them. They both then used the bin/buildout trick in a single branch, which fixed the problem for all branches on the machine. I don't know why.

Because it is now fixed for them, I can't use their machines for further diagnosis. If anyone wants to help me diagnose further, please get in touch with me on IRC.

Meanwhile, if you encounter this and want to get on with your lives, looks like running bin/buildout is the way to go.

Barry was able to duplicate this problem, and we solved it on his machine. Summary: I had made buildout scripts pay attention to PYTHONPATH and this was A Bad Idea. A Launchpad fix is (has been) in pqm, and will hopefully find its way to you soon.

Gary