Re: Breadcrumb changes

Hi Martin, Guilherme,

У чет, 13. 08 2009. у 10:15 -0300, Martin Albisetti пише:
> Yes, if I'm looking at, say, a bug in bazaar[1], clicking on "bug
> listing" shouldn't take me to the useless bugs root[2], but to an
> actual list of bugs I can work with[3]. Now, I know sometimes you'll
> be in a fixed release bug, and this will take you to open bugs, so
> this is not a perfect solution, just a better one. We can iterate over
> this until we get it right, but, baby steps.

So, my question is more of what would the ideal solution be?  You say
'useless bugs root' for [2], which implies that it can be improved upon
when we would be able to point [1] at it through breadcrumbs.  *If* we
had time to do it, am I correct in assuming that it's what we'd fix
first?

I.e. non-default pages is a practical workaround for the current state
of the system, not a final solution?  (I am trying to make sure that
there is not anything I missed regarding what's best for the default
page when I go changing them to what's most often used)

Cheers,
Danilo