Re: Launchpad OpenID on blogger.com?

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 10:34:03AM +0700, Jeroen Vermeulen wrote:
> Christian Robottom Reis wrote:
>
>> Why don't they support Launchpad logins today? There isn't anything
>> special we need to do to work -- we are a fully-compatible OpenID 2.0
>> implementation, AIUI.
>
> Well I was hoping that maybe all it takes is for someone who understands
> this stuff to go convince them.  :)

Convince them.. of what? Launchpad, as I said, is a fully-compatible
OpenID 2.0 implementation. If you add a comment via Blogger, just use
your OpenID identity URL to log in and it will work fine.

Maybe you're asking if they would add a Launchpad icon next to their
OpenID entry field?
--
Christian Robottom Reis | [+55 16] 3376 0125 | http://launchpad.net/~kiko