Branch page 3.0

Hi,

I've been working on a mockup for the branch index page for 3.0.

The mockup is here: http://people.canonical.com/~beuno/branch-index.png

I had a few things in mind when I did this:

- Deleting a branch was... weird. Elliot Murphy has a long-standing
bug about this
- Proposing for merge is the main action for that page, and the
current display is very noisy
- Portlets where too busy as well
- Needed 3.0ization

There's a few things missing here:
- How to get to the "source code" (loggerhead)
- Where to display the technical babel (branch/repository formats,
stacked on). This needs to be moved out of the way, as the current
information is not human-understandable, and is rarely something users
are interested in
- Bugs and blueprint linking
- Displaying the recent revisions

Comments are welcome, expected and needed  :)

--
Martin

Follow ups