Re: Branch page 3.0

On Aug 14, 2009, at 5:43 PM, Martin Albisetti wrote:

There's a few things missing here:
- How to get to the "source code" (loggerhead)
- Where to display the technical babel (branch/repository formats,
stacked on). This needs to be moved out of the way, as the current
information is not human-understandable, and is rarely something users
are interested in
- Bugs and blueprint linking
- Displaying the recent revisions

Hi Martin. For me, the bug link and the merge proposal links are usually the most important things for me. I think those should be prominent and easily reached. The other thing I'd love to see but that might be harder, is a diff containing only the stuff this branch has changed. I know I can get that via loggerhead or the merge proposal, but it would be extra cool if I had that on the branch page.

-Barry