Re: Branch page 3.0

On Aug 17, 2009, at 6:24 AM, Tim Penhey wrote:

I think the commands for updating the branch and getting the branch are also not that interesting most of the time. It is useful when you don't know
anything about launchpad, but once you do it is just noise.

Actually, for the opportunistic hacker, this is probably the /most/ important information.

I guess the first question we need to ask ourselves is:
 "Are we designing a single branch page that nicely shows all possible
branches?"

I don't think we should. We've been talking about designing different team pages based on the purpose of the team (permission or communication), but right now it's only talk. But I do think it makes sense to start specializing pages for their purpose.

-Barry