Code home for 3.0

I've started off a branch for the code.launchpad.net page, and for the project
cloud.

lp:~thumper/launchpad/code-home-3-0

However... I'm wondering if we want to change the main code page or not.

Also, I've moved (well also made available) the project could to
https://code.launchpad.dev/projects.  But this raised a few questions.  In the
old layout there were no tabs on the main view for IProductSet.  Now it has
disabled tabs.  What do we want it to look like?

When looking at this page I noticed that we are not showing the full name of
the branch as we would with branch/fmt:link, but instead shorten it.  Should
we be shortening all the links?  If so, to what?

I'd like to be able to set up a permanent redirect on the old url to point to
the new one.  Do we have infrastructure for this or do I need to explicitly
add it in (either a view or zcml).

Tim