Re: I lost something I liked

У чет, 20. 08 2009. у 21:46 +0100, Tom Berger пише:

> It might, though we don't want to make it too difficult either.
> Interacting with the inline choice editor when you can only click the
> edit icon is extremely frustrating. Propagate that all over the table
> and you'll get many opportunities for users to be frustrated.

I would personally be happy if I could use middle-click to open in a new
tab (i.e. keep catching click even for the left mouse button, but not
the other mouse buttons like middle or right).

FWIW, when I try that, it opens an API link, so that's pretty useless
today.

Cheers,
Danilo