Re: 3-0 Breadcrumbs UI and filling the heading slot

Christian Robottom Reis wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 02:50:20PM +0200, Michael Nelson wrote:
>> I've got a branch landing soon that moves the breadcrumbs on 3-0 pages
>> into the main content to look like this:
>>
>> http://people.canonical.com/~michaeln/menu_3-0/0-LP_new_design_Bugs_v3.1-from-beuno.png
>
> Finally! Woo, this looks great; Mark and I are here admiring it. One
> question from us is whether it would be possible to remove the odd
> misalignment between the username/log out button and the hmm, heading
> (is that the heading slot)? In your mockup this would be the "Bazaar
> Version Control System".

Yep, so I think we're settling on the term "branding/watermark" for that
section, and yes, we can update the position of the login/out button -
but I'm not sure if Martin already had plans to line it up there or just
above the side-bar...

Martin?

--
Michael