Retroactively assembled branches for launchpad-dependencies now available

I've retroactively assembled branches representing the history of the
launchpad-dependencies package, they are available here:

https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~maxb/meta-lp-deps

There are four branches:

 * trunk

 * dapper: Diverged 0.11, proceeded to re-use the version numbers 0.12
through 0.21 to represent different packages to the same numbers on
trunk :-(

 * gutsy: Diverged 0.18, proceeded to re-use the version numbers 0.19
through 0.21 to represent different packages to the same numbers on
trunk, and the same numbers on the dapper branch :-(

 * hardy: Diverged 0.47, didn't reuse any versions (yay), but did call
them 0.48hardy1, 0.49hardy1, 0.50hardy1 when really they're more like
0.47hardy1, 0.47hardy2, 0.47hardy3.

Please could someone reassign them to a suitably blessed team,
~launchpad I guess, since that owns the PPA which hosts the packages
themselves. I can't give the branches away to a team I'm not a member
of, so we'll need a member of ~bazaar-experts or ~admins to effect the
reassignment. Fortunately, as 5 of the 6 ~bazaar-experts are Launchpad
reviewers, this should be easy to arrange :-)

Max.