Re: Page titles, headings and breadcrumbs in 3.0

Hi Michael,

У пон, 31. 08 2009. у 16:31 +0200, Michael Nelson пише:
> Danilo Šegan wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Curtis has been claiming how there is a rule that LaunchpadForm labels
> > should be the same as page_title.
>
> Really? The ProductEditView defines the label simply as "Edit details" -
> I assume that's a page of Curtis'? (The page_title for this edit view is
> "Change %s's details" % self.context.title)

Oh, indeed:

> 8868.2.3    curtis. |     label = "Edit details"

This probably points to a misunderstanding then.  Curtis?

If that's the case, the only reason for concern is that reviewers have
been suggesting people to make them the same when they should not have.

Cheers,
Danilo