Headings and page titles

There's been a lot of confusion recently on how to properly code for UI 3.0 regarding headings at the top of pages and page titles. After discussions with Martin, I've written down the user interface rules for these elements.

https://dev.launchpad.net/VersionThreeDotO/UI/Conversion#Heading%20rules

Please note that our current code does not yet support this properly, so you will probably get extra H1 and H2 headings on your pages and you will almost certainly not get the correct page titles. That's okay, you should not (yet) worry about that, but you should not be putting <h1> tags in your headings slot. The intent is for the core templates to do all of that for you.

I'm working on bug 417089 to fix this and when I know enough I will update the page with the specific coding guidelines you'll need to follow. For now, just do the best you can, but don't add extra cruft to your pages to try to fix them, because that cruft will likely have to be removed once 417089 lands.

-Barry