RFC: Bugs index page redesign

One of the bugs application pages we're going to redesign for the 3.0
release is the bugs index page (bugs.l.n/project). The current page is
hard to use and not focused enough.

The goals for the new design are:

1. Serve as the main entry point for bug searches.
2. Serve as the main entry point for filing new bugs.
3. Provide easy-to-use links to common predefined searches.
4. Provide an overview of the bugs in the project.

The most interesting changes proposed are:

* All action links are grouped together in the top-right part of the page.
 * The link for reporting new bugs will eventually raise an inline UI
so that the user doesn't have to navigate to a new page.
* All predefined search links are below, on the right-hand part of the page.
* The list of tags is now presented as a tag 'cloud'. The size of tags
will be determined by their relative prominence in the project, with
official tags factored to appear more prominent.
itself, so that the user can initiate complex searches without
navigating to a new page.
* The pie chart is gone. It seems nobody is going to miss it.
 * Eventually, we'd like to provide a chart of the status of bugs over
time, but that's not going to be possible for 3.0 because we don't yet
collect this data.
* The lists of bugs in the project are combined into one standard bug
listing with 'top bugs'.

See mockup attached. Comments and suggestions appreciated.