Re: RFC: Bugs index page redesign

On Wed, Sep 02, 2009 at 11:52:12AM +0100, Tom Berger wrote:
>  * The link for reporting new bugs will eventually raise an inline UI
> so that the user doesn't have to navigate to a new page.

In a modal div? I think that's not a bad plan, but doesn't hinge on 3.0!

> itself, so that the user can initiate complex searches without
> navigating to a new page.

I think the problem with this is that our advanced search form today is
massive. But I guess we can address that later!

> * The lists of bugs in the project are combined into one standard bug
> listing with 'top bugs'.

Maybe "Recent bugs" or "Recent bug activity"?
--
Christian Robottom Reis | [+55 16] 3376 0125 | http://launchpad.net/~kiko