Build- & test-related tags

Hello all,

I just had a quick chat with Michael Hudson, who is our Build
Engineer[1] for this release cycle about bug tags. The reason being
that I want to file bugs usefully and contribute patches where they
are needed.

We've currently got three related tags here:
  - build-infrastructure[2]
  - test-system[3]
  - spurious-test-failures[4]

The 'test-system' tag seems to be particularly overloaded. It's used
for disabled tests, crappy tests, bugs in the testing infrastructure
and other things.

Also, it would be really nice to have one place to look at for Build
Engineer-related bugs. I suggest,

  * we create a new 'buggy-tests' tag
  * we abandon the 'test-system' tag
  * all bugs on 'test-system' move into either 'build-infrastructure',
'buggy-tests' or 'spurious-test-failure'

I'm happy to do the monkey-work.

What do you think?

jml

[1] https://dev.launchpad.net/BuildEngineer