Re: RFC: Bugs index page redesign

On Wed, Sep 02, 2009 at 05:56:28PM -0300, Martin Albisetti wrote:
> > * The list of tags is now presented as a tag 'cloud'. The size of tags
> > will be determined by their relative prominence in the project, with
> > official tags factored to appear more prominent.
>
> I like this.

I'm not entirely sure I do, but it may be worth a try. I think the right
trade-off is: official tags are presented alphabetically (or ordered by
count, not entirely sure), and unofficial tags are clouded. The issue is
that official tags are hard metadata, and not just interesting ways to
group bugs.

> > * The pie chart is gone. It seems nobody is going to miss it.
>
> I love you.

Hey, what about a burndown chart (like we did for the 3.0 conversions)
using the Google graphing API? ;-) Okay, so maybe not for 3.0..
--
Christian Robottom Reis | [+55 16] 3376 0125 | http://launchpad.net/~kiko