Re: dev wiki, and silly launchpad tricks

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 10:31:17 -0400
Barry Warsaw <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Maybe.  This of course is an age old dilemma.  Do you split the
> information up and place it near where you think it's going to be
> useful, or to you cram it all together into one page where at least
> you can easily remember where that tip is.  The answer of course is
> "yes and no" to both questions (IOW, you can't win :).  I guess that's
> what searching is supposed to solve.

I've never really used them, but can we use categories in Moin to
achieve a bit of both? As in, put the individual tips in the "right"
place, mark them with a TipsAndTricks category, then link prominently to
that category from somewhere, er, prominent.