Re: [Branch ~launchpad-pqm/launchpad/devel] Rev 9426: [r=jml][ui=none] make ec2test into a library and lightly refactor

As you can see from this commit mail, I've turned my Build Engineer
attention on ec2test now.  I hope to make the script more flexible,
understandable, efficient and generally better, but there's always the
chance I've broken something along the way.  It's not completely broken
-- I used the branch to ec2test -s itself -- but if you find something
acting up, please let me know.

Cheers,
mwh