Couple problems in the new person-index page

Hi Martin,

In http://people.canonical.com/~salgado/long-email.png you can see what
the new person page looks like.  There are two things I'm not quite
happy about, though, and I'd like your help to solve them.

First, when email addresses or jabber IDs are too long, they don't get
wrapped even if I use fmt:break-long-words (which adds <wbr>s every few
characters).  Is there anything we could do about that other than
leaving a whole row for email/jabber there?

The second one is not a big deal, but we have duplicate links to all
facets of that person (i.e. the links on the Participation menu on the
right are identical to the application tabs on that page). Do we really
want that?

Guilherme Salgado <salgado@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>