Re: Launchpad 3.0 homepage

2009/9/15 Martin Albisetti <argentina@xxxxxxxxx>:

> The end of our 3.0 cycle is approaching, and one of the bug pieces
> missing from the puzzle is a home page refresh.
> I've taken a few hours to sketch out something we can work on, and
> split it into 2, one for logged in users, and one for the ones who
> aren't. I think we want to take the approach more and more, where
> logged in users see something different, as they usually have
> different needs.

I love the death of "what's new" :) And I'm also very pleased to see
the blog feed in its place. I wonder, though, if we should our
announcements feed instead [1], in the name of dogfooding. Any
thoughts?

1. http://feeds.launchpad.net/launchpad-project/announcements.atom

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad.net - free software collaboration and project hosting