Re: Call for Suggestions: Making it easier to start hacking on Launchpad

2009/10/7 Karl Fogel <karl.fogel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Max, I think it's not daunting for you because, well, you're Max.  And
> Graham is also Max, or vice versa.

Completely ignoring the weirdness inherent in that statment... (Did I
fall asleep? For a little while...)

Right, this all said, I agree... I guess I'm used to rocketfuel-setup
working first time, and to being blind to its foibles. Thinking back
to the first time I ran it, though, I got the wonderful SSH loop of
doom, sending my load average up to ~300, IIRC.

So, yes, we could do with a way of making it less scary and, moreover,
less potentially dangerous. I quite like Julian's idea of scripting
vmbuilder to do the job.

--
Graham Binns | PGP Key: EC66FA7D