Re: RabbitMQ and codehosting

On Oct 8, 2009, at 4:02 PM, Aaron Bentley wrote:

Gary Poster wrote:
Hi Tim and Michael.  I don't want Foundations to work on a project
unless a team is going to be ready to consume it very soon. We did have RabbitMQ on our plate, but neither Soyuz nor UI work appear to be able
to use it this six month period.  Will you all be able to use that in
these six months?

We want to generate merge proposals, diffs, branch upgrades, and emails
on demand.  For this, we need to be able to run Jobs on demand.  In
order to run Jobs on demand, we need RabbitMQ.  We have been eagerly
anticipating RabbitMQ since the Epic.

Good 'nuff.  Thank you Aaron.

Gary