Automating the blog post list on the Launchpad front page

Howdy,

I'd like to offer a Bounty [1] to the person who changes the "Recent
posts from the Launchpad blog" section so that it pulls a feed of the
five most recent posts in the blog's "front-page" category [2], using
each post's headline and the first ten words of the post's body as a
teaser, along with a link to the actual post.

This is bug 129943.

I will give you the Bounty if/when I meet you in person or, subject to
postal regulations, by post.

Thanks :)

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bounty_(chocolate_bar)
2. https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-foundations/+bug/129943

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad.net - free software collaboration and project hosting

Follow ups