Re: BuildEngineer and ReleaseManagerRotation

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 09:30:21AM -0400, Francis J. Lacoste wrote:
> > > to be perhaps not be the greatest idea, mostly because build failures
> > > need to be fixed *now*, not when the build engineer wakes up,
> >
> > When reading the point above, I don't think it says that the build
> > engineer should fix build failures. It's more like monitoring the build
> > failures, and make sure that all issues we run into are picked up by
> > someone.
>
> Yes, that's exactly the idea. Not to fix the build failures specifically, but
> to make sure that there was someone on it and that the issue/resolution were
> reported to the list.

Since nobody else did, I updated the BE documentation to clarify this:

    https://dev.launchpad.net/BuildEngineer

Michael wrote up a really useful report through email. Shouldn't we be
capturing this in a page like

    https://dev.launchpad.net/BuildEngineer/Assignment/3.0

so we have the historical information there? Even just dumping the mail
text in there would help.
--
Christian Robottom Reis | [+55 16] 3376 0125 | http://launchpad.net/~kiko