Re: use in production environment

Karl Fogel <karl.fogel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Florian Effenberger <floeff@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> thanks for the fast reply! I see... I thought LaunchPad was also
>> offered for production use but now I get the point that it is mainly
>> meant for developers. :-) Thanks for the fast help!
>
> Yes, in the sense that it's mainly meant to help users of launchpad.net
> improve launchpad.net.

My wording wasn't clear at all, sorry.  What I meant was: the open
source distribution of Launchpad's code is meant to help improve
Launchpad.net.

Launchpad.net itself is meant for production use, of course: to help
free software projects and operating system distributions (like Ubuntu)
work more closely together.

-K