Re: Grammar cleanup: serieses -> series

On Oct 27, 2009, at 04:09 , Danilo Šegan wrote:

Hi Brad,

У пон, 26. 10 2009. у 15:16 -0400, Brad Crittenden пише:

So, be aware that this branch is working its way through ec2 and will
land soon.

I feel branches like these are best landed at the start of the cycle vs. near the end. It reduces the chances of problems for everyone else near the deadline, and with our CPs taking hold of PQM for longer than usual
landings, it hurts in the way that can easily be seen on

 https://pqm.launchpad.net/

You raise an excellent point about the timing Danilo. My scan of PQM yesterday convinced me that the queue would be cleared out and this branch would be relatively safe.

I have removed the branch from LP so when it gets a turn on PQM it should fail quickly and not cause any problems. I'll re-submit in week 1.

--Brad