Re: Grammar cleanup: serieses -> series

On October 27, 2009, Brad Crittenden wrote:
> On Oct 27, 2009, at 04:09 , Danilo Šegan wrote:
> > Hi Brad,
> >
> > У пон, 26. 10 2009. у 15:16 -0400, Brad Crittenden пише:
> >> So, be aware that this branch is working its way through ec2 and will
> >> land soon.
> >
> > I feel branches like these are best landed at the start of the cycle
> > vs.
> > near the end.  It reduces the chances of problems for everyone else
> > near
> > the deadline, and with our CPs taking hold of PQM for longer than
> > usual
> > landings, it hurts in the way that can easily be seen on
> >
> >  https://pqm.launchpad.net/
>
> You raise an excellent point about the timing Danilo.  My scan of PQM
> yesterday convinced me that the queue would be cleared out and this
> branch would be relatively safe.
>
> I have removed the branch from LP so when it gets a turn on PQM it
> should fail quickly and not cause any problems.  I'll re-submit in
> week 1.

Actually, the best time to land this change is probably at the end of week 3.

If you land it in week 1, it means that this has the potential of creating
conflicts with any cherry-pick branch for the whole of the cycle. (As
production will have serieses in a lot of places and devel and db-devel will
have the new names.)

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx