What bugs you most about Launchpad development?

Hello all,

I'm going to be the Build Engineer for the month of December. Sadly, I
might not actually get that much time to actually do anything. At
least, not in the way of programming.

What I might be able to do is figure out what would be best to work
on. Thus, at Rob's suggestion, I'd like to conduct a secret ballot.

Please reply privately and tell me the top three pain points in
Launchpad development. These can be things that:
  * cause pain
  * slow you down
  * are annoying
  * you always get wrong the first time
  * you keep having to look up
  * you always have to ask Hacker X about

Or they can be whatever you wish.

Again, please reply just to me, not to the list. Surveys are closer to
being actual data when the answers are independent.

As part of my Build Engineer rotation, I'll make the results public in
a useful way.

Wishing-Build-Strategist-had-a-better-abbreviation'ly yours,
jml

Follow ups