Re: LCA mini-conf schedule - bridging the gap

Jonathan Lange wrote:

11:45 - 12:15 The plan for translations - jtv
       How does LP handle translations and what we do now and will do in the
       future to help translations flow between ubuntu and upstreams

No title ideas here. Remember that many people going to LCA are
monolingual, so it might be worth selling the talk as explaining why
translations matter and how software translation works, right through
from hacking code to spinning an Ubuntu CD.

I was thinking more people might be interested as upstream authors / maintainers, or from a "how is Ubuntu fitting in and behaving in the world of distros" point of view.

Jeroen