LCA mini-conf schedule - bridging the gap

Hi All,

I found that the keynote at the start of the day is a conference wide keynote,
not a different one expected for each mini-conf, so here is my proposed
schedule:

9:00 - 10:00 Keynote: Gabriella Coleman (Auditorium)

break

10:30 - 11:15 Why Launchpad? - jml
	Overview of Launchpad, what its for and why you'd want to use it.
11:15 - 11:45 The plan for bugs - BjornT
	How the bug tracker helps bridge the gap for ubuntu and upstreams.
	Bug tasks, remote bug trackers and comment syncing
11:45 - 12:15 The plan for translations - jtv
	How does LP handle translations and what we do now and will do in the
	future to help translations flow between ubuntu and upstreams

Lunch

13:30 - 14:15 Ubuntu Distributed Development - james_w
	What is UDD all about, and how is it going to change the world
13:15 - 14:45 Soyuz and Build from recipes - al-maisan and mwh?
	How do packages get built, and what changes are coming, what is a recipe?
14:45 - 15:15 Code imports, code reviews and patch forwarding - jelmer and
abentley
	How do code imports fit into the big picture.  Merge proposals, and getting
changes upstream to other VCS types.

break

15:45 - 16:30 Drizzle - an upstream's view - Monty Taylor
	How has LP helped the drizzle project be more awesome than ever before
16:45 - 17:30 Ask the devs - or hands on hacking
	Panel discussion if there is interest, devolving into hands on hacking

Now... we probably want sexier talk names.

Tim

Follow ups