Re: Prevented from landing, but we don't seem to be in testfix (was Fwd: failure)

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 9:33 AM, Tom Haddon <tom.haddon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-01-25 at 08:06 +0000, Jonathan Lange wrote:
>> On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Gary Poster <gary.poster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > Hi Jono.
>> >
>> > PQM is closed for preparing to QA the release.
>> >

>> Well, that's rather disappointing.
>
> QA-ing the release is disappointing?

Disappointing that I can't land my branch for another week, that
someone else making the kind of simple mistake that humans always make
prevented me from landing my branch and that it can take more than two
weeks to go from "Ready for review" to "Merged".

I can imagine a world where the laws of physics still hold, I can
avoid those disappointments and we can still do QA :)

jml