Re: Status of "+patches" view (story-patch-report)

Karl Fogel <karl.fogel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>Enable the "+patches" view on persons and teams.

Wow, I got really confused between sorting-on-patch-age and
patches-view-for-persons-and-teams!  Sorry about that.

I no longer have enough functioning neurons to disentangle them and
write the proper merge proposal for the former.  Abel, please do it with
your fresh brain.  I hope my text about test data is still useful:

>(Putting "lp:~adeuring/launchpad/bug-512500-searchtasks-patch-age-sort"
>as the prerequisite branch, but if reviewing for UI, I suggest using
>https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~kfogel/launchpad/patches-view-mega-integration,
>which contains all the prerequisites as well as this branch.  That
>'patches-view-mega-integration' branch has passed EC2.  -kfogel)
>
>For UI testing, you can apply dev sampledata from here:
>
>  people.canonical.com/~kfogel/patches-view/512500-current-dev-sql.diff
>
>and try URLs like this:
>
>  https://bugs.launchpad.dev/~name12/+patches
>  https://bugs.launchpad.dev/~name16/+patches
>
>I don't think the test data does anything with teams, so you'll have to
>do that manually, but at least you get all the bugs with patch
>attachments for free.
>
>Some non-person / non-team URLs are:
>
>  https://bugs.launchpad.dev/patches-view-test/+patches
>  https://bugs.launchpad.dev/gnome/+patches
>  https://bugs.launchpad.dev/evolution/+patches
>  https://bugs.launchpad.dev/ubuntu/hoary/+patches
>  https://bugs.launchpad.dev/ubuntu/warty/+source/evolution/+patches
>
>...though they've already been tested in other branches, e.g.,
>https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~kfogel/launchpad/506018-patch-report,
>so it's up to you whether to re-examine them.

Bedtime now :-).

-K