Urllib2 or curl as HTTP fetcher for python-openid?

By default, our version of python-openid uses pycurl, when installed,
and falls back to urllib2 when not. That's not ideal as we might end up
using one of them for tests and the other in production, so we should
probably override that behaviour to make it always use the same[1].

Given that pycurl is not currently a dependency of lp-deps and that it
causes problems when developing (it doesn't like our self-signed certs),
I'd like to set urllib2 as the default.  Any objections?

[1] This is just a matter of calling
openid.fetchers.setDefaultFetcher(Urllib2Fetcher)

--
Guilherme Salgado <salgado@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>