Re: New lp-land command in bzr-pqm

> Martin Pool wrote:
>> I'm not sure if it matters but this seems a bit like it's putting
>> lp-project-specific policy into bzr-pqm?
>
> It is, but it's not forcing that policy onto existing features, just the
> new one, so I don't see any harm.  We can make the policy customizable,
> if it turns out people want that.

Since we are getting into the subject, I would like to work find a
better home for lp-project-specific plugins. For example, I would like
to create a few helper commands like:

bzr link-to-bug 321654 will link the current branch to the specified bug.
bzr propose-merge 321654 will link the current branch to the specified
bug and create a merge proposal with two requests for reviews from
Landscape team members.
bzr propose-merge will create a merge proposal, but only if the branch
is already linked to a bug.

We also have some existing ones that could be interesting to other
people and were heavily borrowed from lp-submit, like 'bzr ls-pep8',
which finds the files that have been changed from the submit branch
(if not in a pipeline) or from the previous pipe (if in a pipeline)
and runs pep8.py on them.

-- Sidnei