Re: Using HTTP basic auth on windmill tests

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 04:09:52PM -0500, Gary Poster wrote:
> Nobody replied yet.  +1 on using basic auth for me.  I like having the
> test openid provider on a separate domain, and this limitation doesn't
> seem too bad, at least for now..

I'm also +1 on using basic auth. I don't think any of our Windmill tests
include the login step as part of the workflow that is tested. The login
is mostly test setup, so how we do it isn't important. As long as we
have non-Windmill tests that make sure logging in without Javascript
works, we should be fine.

--
Björn Tillenius | https://launchpad.net/~bjornt