RFC: UI for +filebug while waiting-for-blob-to-be-processed

Hi folks,

I'm currently working on the Apport blob processing story [1], whose
aim is to make sure that +filebug doesn't time out when apport uploads
an enormous blob (the problem being that the blob is currently
processed in-request, so the bigger ones cause timeouts fairly
regularly).

I've already written the code for processing the blobs server-side
using the Jobs system, so all that's left is to make +filebug aware of
that system. The idea is that +filebug will check to see whether the
blob has been processed before allowing the user to proceed. If it
hasn't, +filebug will wait a while and check again; if it has,
+filebug will use the processed data as normal.

The idea is that we'll do this using Javascript eventually, but in the
first iteration of this we're going to do it with meta refresh tags,
since that's reasonably quick to develop, meanting that if we don't
have time to finish the JS work this cycle the UI that does land will
still be useful.

I want the UI to be fairly simple - just a message and a spinner. I've
attached a screenshot of what I'm thinking of. Suggestions and
comments are welcome.

 [1] https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/malone/+bugs?field.tag=story-blob-processing

--
Graham Binns | PGP Key: EC66FA7D