Re: New merge workflow to keep features on edge until they have been QAed

On 13 February 2010 03:24, Bjorn Tillenius <bjorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>    https://dev.launchpad.net/LEP/ReleaseFeaturesWhenTheyAreDone

Stakeholders:

I think OSAs are an important class of stakeholder here.

I think people that want to drive Launchpad features might be another:
perhaps jml, or Canonical OEM team leads, or Ubuntu developers.  It
seems like they have an interest in getting to see features as they're
getting close to release and to steer them before they're generally
available or considered done.

> Launchpad users: hard to have a discussion with all the users that are. affected. At least we give them a choice of using either edge.launchpad.net or launchpad.net.

There are users who try to give a lot of feedback; I'm only one.

 * circulate this on the blog, canonical-tech, launchpad-users
 * look at this from the pov of a Launchpad power user who loves to
test new features
--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>