Re: Problems in running the full Launchpad test suite

În data de Jo, 11-03-2010 la 13:02 +0000, Julian Edwards a scris:
> On Wednesday 10 March 2010 19:59:24 Adi Roiban wrote:
> > There are also some tests that cause that are blocking the process:
> > Ex.
> > lp.archiveuploader.tests.test_ppauploadprocessor.TestPPAUploadProcessor.tes
> > tPPAUploadResultingInNoBuilds
> >  lp.soyuz.scripts.tests.test_processpendingpackagediffs.TestProcessPendingP
> > ackageDiffsScript
> >
> > Here is the output of ps fax
> > http://paste.ubuntu.com/392730/
> >

> These tests are fine for me locally on karmic, I've no idea why they fail for
> you.
>
> Can you run them individually?  e.g.
> bin/test -cvvt TestProcessPendingPackageDiffsScript
> bin/test -cvvt testPPAUploadResultingInNoBuilds

I can run individual test cases and they do not hang.
Hanging only happens when running the full test suite. I have tried this
on 2 other computers (with fresh Karmic install) and when I ran the full
test suite they all hang on these tests.

I will try running them using screen and see where they hang.

--
Adi Roiban